Christmas Payment Plans

Shop

Shop as you would normally, add all items you would like to add to your christmas payment plan to your basket, personalise all items accordingly. Double check all personalisation.


10% deposit

Checkout as usual, use the code CPP at the checkout.

this will give you 90% off all items in your basket. leaving a remainder of 10% left to pay. this will be your non refundable deposit.


Invoice

using the email address left on your order form i will set up an invoice on paypal which can be paid off in monthly instalments.

 

FAQ


I don’t have a paypal account can i still set up a payment plan?

You do not need a paypal account to set up an invoice, You can simply refer back to the email with the invoice on and pay any amount by card.


Can i pay a different amount each Month?

Yes you can pay any amount each month as long as the remainder of the balance is paid by 30th November.


can i add on to my order?

Yes you can right up until the last payment.


How can i add on to an existing plan?

You can either message me on instagram, facebook or via email. Quoting your order number or paypal invoice number.

I can then make discussed amendments to your invoice.

Can i change the personalisation of my order?

Yes all personalisation details can be changed right up until the last payment.


When will i receive my order?

Your order will be shipped out around 5-10 days after the FINAL payment has been made.


Can i request a custom order on the payment plan?



More Information

  • a Non refundable deposit of 10% must be paid to set up a Payment plan.

  • use code CPP at checkout. this will give you 90% off your order.

  • Payments must be made in 4 or less instalments

  • Payments can be as little or as large as you like

  • Payments can be made at any point in the month

  • final payment must be made on or before NOVEMBER 30th 2019.

  • orders will be shipped 5-10 days after final payment has been made.

  • minimum spend is £25.00


If you have any more questions please get in contact below.

 
Name *
Name